domingo, noviembre 03, 2013

Swastika Eyes

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1g627_primal-scream-swastika-eyes_music
Exterminator

Your soul dont burnYou dark the sun youRain down fire on everyoneScabs, police, government thievesVenal psychic amputeesParasitic your syphiliticParasitic your syphilitic
 
Swastika eyesYou gotSwastika eyesYou gotSwastika eyes, swastika eyes, swastika eyes
 
Ill vent my spleen Ill keep my dreamsMy flesh my bones my soul I ownMy minds a weapon immune from infectionBlood in my eyes, my vision is clearParasitic your syphiliticParasitic your syphilitic
 
Swastika eyesYou gotSwastika eyesYou gotSwastika eyes, swastika eyes, swastika eyes
 
I see your autosuggestion psychologyElimination policyA military industrialIllusion of democracy
 
Swastika eyesYou gotSwastika eyesYou gotSwastika eyes, swastika eyes, swastika eyes

No hay comentarios: